Thursday, November 26, 2009

Hello, avatar!

Hi! After a very long absence, I've decided to start blogging again! Since Linden Labs' policies have effectively killed off the orgy room as we once knew it, I had no idea what I was going to blog about. Then the $50L Friday sales began.

As they say on What The Fug, fug loves a sale. And $50L Fridays seems to bring out the most... interesting people. And starting tomorrow, with the 45 store Black Friday blow-out sale, I plan to catalog it all. Blingtards, prim whores, anti-inspect abusers... they'll all be here.

I'll whet your appetite with this lovely young lady I spotted a few weeks ago:



I'm not really here to critique shapes or occupations (I'll give you three guesses what she does for an SL living, and the first two don't count), and I realize that $50L Fridays is a chance to build up one's wardrobe. But clothes in a shopping district? Always a good look.

Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment